We travel to different kitespots, all offering flat and shallow water, in islands and lagoons of the Red Sea. We sleep, eat, chill and party on our yacth, and kite from morning till sunset. The wind is normally 15 to 25 knots, very stable. Water is flat in the lagoons, a little bit more wavy in open sea (in case of downwinds). We have 2 zodiacs for rescue and for helping kiters if needed. Wetsuit is not needed for summer months, but a lycra is reccomended (and a good sun protection).
Join us to explore the little islands of the Red Sea. Depending on the wind conditions, we will choose daily the best islands and lagoons. Almost every day we will move to a different location, with one downwind trip also available.
All docks of the boats are available at all time, in case you prefer stay in and chill a little. After the afternoon kite session, we will have dinner and relax and have fun and sleep in the night.
If you don't know how to kitesurf, you can learn during the kite safari, with one of our qualified instructors. For the trip 22nd-29th of May, lessons at any level are included in the price! There are also extra activities available, like diving, snorkeling and wakeboarding, in case of no wind.
This trip is perfect for solo travellers, couple, small groups and families, and all kiting levels are welcome!
For groups of up to 16 guests, private charters with the smaller "Sea King" are possible (9000€)
For groups of up to 24 guests, private charters with "Vita Xplorer" are possible (16000€)
The (Sample) Intinerary
SATURDAY – DAY 0
- We pick you up at Hurghada airport and drive you to the Boat, just 5 minutes away at Hurghada new marina. Our crew will welcome you and give you all the advice you’ll need for the coming week. You will be sleeping on the boat the first night, to be ready to depart on Sunday early morning. In the event of an early arrival on Friday you can ride with our team at some of the local spots and overnight in a hotel (on request).
SUNDAY – DAY 1
- Depart to the north of the Red Sea. After a 3 hours trip we reach our first spot for a warm up session. A huge lagoon with crystal clean and shallow flatwater. Here the adventure begins. Secluded beach with a great atmosphere, far away from the crowded coasts and cities.
- We will discover an authentic coralline’s island with several lagoons and flat water close to the shore. A decent swell also builds up outside the coral reef. During your cruise you will surely come across many different types of wildlife. After the sunset cession our crew may teach you how to catch Calamari! As we wait for our meal to be prepared you can check out the videos and pictures from the day’s session on our screens.
- Time to make way to our ultimate extreme spot! During the northern-most part of our safari we’ll travel between the islands to be the perfect side shore wind. Why not take a look under your board? The water here is so clear that you’ll easily see the dolphins as they glide through the water. A really unspoilt area and a great place to take advantage of our kayaks and snorkeling equipment to explore the colorful coral below the surface. With no man made light pollution the stars here are bright and plentiful. Enjoy this spectacle with drinks on the deck.
- After another fantastic breakfast we are ready for a giant 6 km downwind ride to our next spot! The boat and our rescue team will follow us to give us that extra aspect of safety. Starting with flat water, we’ll head outside to catch some serious swell. It’s time to try some big carving and high jumps. We’ll finish the day’s session back on the second day spot. This is a great chance to explore the lagoons you missed last time as the area is very large.
- Early morning departure to our final spot, an inland lagoon. This amazing area gives you the option to kite on flat water or head out to sea to catch some waves. After the session it’s time to enjoy nice aperitif on the lounge deck.
FRIDAY DAY 6
- Early morning ride on the island lagoon. A good chance for a final picture session. We enjoy a hearty lunch before heading back to Hurghada. Still have energy for more fun? We’ll head out for a night in one of the area’s most popular beach nightclubs. Then you will have a last night sleep on the boat
SATURDAY DAY 7
Morning breakfast and it is time to pack! Check out is at 11am, the boat needs infact to be cleaned and refilled for a new trip!
Your Host: Roberto
Roberto is your host for this experience and will provide you with all the information needed.