Support & Legal
Content and Partner Management Internship at bstoked - a fast growing sports travel startup (Berlin based)
bstoked is asap looking for a highly motivated intern who wants to help us to grow our business on a global scale. This is your chance to experience the real startup life and to get your hands dirty with lots of responsibility from day one on!
We love our project, tech, sports and travel and we hope you will share these passions with us!
- an ambitious work environment: we want to change sports travel on a global scale and build strong communities of like-minded people!
- a dynamic team in a hip coworking office in the heart of Berlin Kreuzberg
- international clients and teammates
- each day will be different & you will learn a lot!
- the unpaid internship is intended to last 2-3 months. In case you’re a good match to the team, there may be possibilities to join our team as a freelancer or even full team member afterwards
Your role As a content and partner management intern you will mainly work on partnerships with our kitesurf and/or mountain biking experience providers. You will get hands-on on improving and expanding our listing inventory. Therefore excellent English writing skills are required. Depending on your interests and qualifications you may as well help us with other tasks, e.g. our online marketing activities. You will be in touch with partners and clients around the world and will learn about all aspects of a young and ambitious startup. Join us on the adventure to shape the future of outdoor sports travel!
- excellent English writing, communication and ideally copywriting skills
- digital native with the right startup spirit: you want to help us building an awesome new global product and lifestyle!
- basic SEO skills are a big plus
- expertise in social media marketing and/or SEM could be a plus
- an eye for aesthetics (design, photography, video); photo and video editing skills are a plus
- into outdoor sports and travel - extra points if you are a kitesurfer or mountain biker!
- open-minded, positive & communicative team player: We offer an awesome team & work environment and want you to fit in!
- fluent in English and ideally one further major language (e.g. Spanish, French, Italian, German, ..)
Application: Short CV or LinkedIn profile Short motivational email Why would you be a fit to bstoked? What do you hope to get out of the internship for your future career? Might it be an option for you to join our team (part- or fulltime) after the internship? Please send the application to firstname.lastname@example.org right away and state internship as the subject! - the sooner, the better!
About bstoked: We are a fast growing platform for sports experiences and travel. Think of our platform as Airbnb for action sports. We started in kitesurfing and are now quickly expanding into other outdoor sports. We were in the first batch of leadsportsaccelerator.com in Berlin and are currently about to raise our next investment round.
Hiring an experienced Marketing Manager for our fast growing sports travel startup (Berlin based)
bstoked would like to welcome to its team an experienced Marketing Manager (MM). This role requires a broad digital marketing knowledge and a wide range of skills. It is suitable only for a highly motivated and proactive personality that will share and execute the funders vision: making bstoked the dominant platform that brings the most unique outdoor sports experiences to everyone.
The MM role is a full time position and entails a lot of responsibility. Apply solely if you see this as an opportunity to prove that you can design and execute a successful marketing strategy that will drive our global expansion.
You will be the start of our marketing department that you might end up managing as CMO as our company grows.
You will have a tight marketing budget at the start and your performance will be measured. But the sports and travel industry is fun and if you are creative enough you will find innovative ways on how to promote our platform via digital marketing channels and through partnerships with global sports brands and media.
You will have all the freedom to design your work and lifestyle: we want you to feel good so you can be creative and productive. We love our project, tech, sports and travel and we hope you will share these passions with us!
The ideal candidate has at least 2-4 years of professional experiences with a great track record (financial or non-financial metrics):
- Expert in Google Analytics
- Tracking and analysing traffic
- Setting up goals and campaigns
- Expert in SEM (SEA and SEO)
- Google Adwords
- Expert in Social media
- FB and Instagram (ads and organic)
- Other social media platforms are advantageous
- Expert in email marketing
- Capable of preparing quality marketing content (writing copy in perfect English, finding visual material)
- Ideally worked before in the sports or travel/tourism sector
- Loves digital technology (web, mobile) and is computer savvy
- Analytical and data savvy (take decisions mainly based quantifiable test results)
- Motivated, proactive, independent, creative, problem-solver
- Eye for aesthetics (design, photography, video)
- Likes various sports and travel (not obligatory)
- Ideally English native speaker or similar level
- In addition, good command of German, French, Italian or Spanish is advantageous
Required Software skills (tools):
- Expert in Google analytics
- Expert in Google AdWords
- Expert in FB Ads Manager
- Expert in Google Webmaster Tools
- Some design skills: Photoshop, Sketch or similar
- Some photo and video editing skills are advantageous
- Some experience with Buffer or Hootsuite
- Some experience with Mailchimp or Sendgrid
- Sufficient Excel skills
- Html knowledge advantageous
- Fixed + variable salary
- Equity program
- Occasional sports experiences around the world!
- CV or LinkedIn profile
- Short motivational letter
- Why you would be a fit and how would you grow bstoked.net?
- Include some metrics about your past marketing track record (increase of financial and/or non-financial metrics in companies
- Where your worked before? Which channels?
Please send the complete application to email@example.com asap and state MM as the subject! First applications have significant advantage!
- We are a fast growing platform for sports experiences and travel. Think of our platform as Airbnb for sports. We started in kitesurfing and are now quickly expanding into other outdoor sports. Currently we are taking part in the leadsportsaccelerator.com in Berlin and are preparing to raise our next investment round.