Platform Manager Kitesurfing (remote possible)
Support & Legal
Kitesurf Travel Platform Manager, Berlin or remote
- REMOTE / BERLIN, GERMANY
- PERMANENT FULL-TIME POSITION
bstoked is looking for an experienced and highly motivated new team member who wants to help us grow our kitesurf travel business on a global scale. This is your chance to experience the real startup life and to get your hands dirty with lots of responsibility from day one on. We love our project, tech, sports and travel and we hope you will share these passions with us!
As a Kitesurf Platform Manager you will take over a key role in our ambitious global kitesurfing travel business. You will be fully responsible for managing and growing our inventory of kitesurf trips and experiences, supporting customers and hosts and initiate new partnerships, e.g. with kitesurf brands and magazines. Join us on the adventure to shape the future of kitesurfing travel - we want to change sports travel on a global scale and build strong communities of like-minded people!
Your responsibilities in detail:
- take over the ownership of our kitesurf listing inventory. You know all the spots and all our offers inside out and make sure that they're always up-to-date.
- identify, contact and onboard new local partners on the best spots around the globe to get listed on bstoked
- manage our team of professional freelance copywriters to get new listings created
- work closely with our Marketing Manager to identify promising advertising opportunities and marketing campaigns
- support potential customers with personalized travel recommendations
- become a master of our content management system and support our local partners in case of questions
- initiate partnerships with kitesurf brands and magazines
- both kitesurfing and travel are your big passion
- Several years of experience in the kitesurf and/or travel industry and ideally a degree in a relevant field (business, tourism, marketing, …).
- you are goal-oriented and highly self-motivated. You love to take over responsibility and you really want to pull this off!
- excellent English writing and communication skills
- digital native with the right startup spirit: you want to help us building an awesome new global product and lifestyle!
- an eye for aesthetics (design, photography, video)
- open-minded, positive & communicative team player: we want you to fit into our great team!
- ideally you master one further major language (e.g. Spanish, French, Italian, German, ..)
- take over a leading role in an ambitious global kitesurf travel business
- we are a truly international and distributed company - work with team members, partners and customers from all over the world
- flexible remote work: we live the startup spirit and love the location-flexible lifestyle (with Berlin as our homebase)
- fixed + performance-based flexible salary + VSOP
- Short CV or LinkedIn profile
- Short motivational email: Why would you be a fit for bstoked?
- Please send the application to email@example.com right away and state „kitesurf platform manager“ as the subject! - the sooner, the better!
About bstoked: We are a global platform for sports experiences and travel. Think of our platform as Airbnb for action sports. We started in kitesurfing and are now expanding into other outdoor sports. We were in the first batch of leadsportsaccelerator.com in Berlin