Support & Legal
Hiring experienced freelance Copywriter for our fast growing kitesurf travel startup
bstoked would like to welcome to its team an Copywriter for remote work or in offices in Berlin, Germany or Slovenia. This role requires deep knowledge in kitesurfing, excellent writing skills and flexible working hours due to our international team. It is suitable only for a highly motivated and proactive personality that will share and execute the founders vision: making bstoked the dominant platform that brings the most unique kitesurf experiences to everyone.
The Copywriter role is a freelance position without "very urgent" requests and things that needs to be done yesterday. Apply solely if you see this as an opportunity to prove that you can transport feeling, emotions and information with your writing.
You will have all the freedom to design your work and lifestyle: we want you to feel good so you can be creative and productive. We love our project, tech, sports and travel and we hope you will share these passions with us!
The ideal candidate has at least 1-2 years of experiences:
- Native English speaker
- Writing copy in perfect English
- Travel industry knowledge is a plus
- Kitesurfer is a plus
- Expert in email marketing is a plus
- Capable of preparing quality marketing content is a plus
- Second/Third language skills is a plus
- Ideally worked before in the sports or travel/tourism sector
- Motivated, proactive, independent, creative
- Eye for aesthetics (design, photography, video)
- Likes various sports and travel (not obligatory)
- Must English native speaker or similar level
- In addition, good command of German, French, Italian or Spanish is advantageous
- Variable salary
- CV or LinkedIn profile
- Short motivational letter
- Why you would be a fit?
- Where your worked before?
Please send the complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org asap and state Copywriter as the subject! First applications have significant advantage!
- We are a fast growing platform for sports experiences and travel. Think of our platform as Airbnb for sports. We started in kitesurfing and are now quickly expanding into other outdoor sports. We have just completed the leadsportsaccelerator.com in Berlin and are preparing to raise our next investment round.