We travel to different kitespots, all offering flat and shallow water, in islands and lagoons of the Red Sea. We sleep, eat, chill and party on our yacth, and kite from morning till sunset. The wind is normally 15 to 25 knots, very stable. Water is flat in the lagoons, a little bit more wavy in open sea (in case of downwinds). We have 2 zodiacs for rescue and for helping kiters if needed. Wetsuit is not needed for summer months, but a lycra is reccomended (and a good sun protection).
The Hurghada area is famous for it's reliable wind, especially during the summer season, and the infinite shallow flatwater spots. During this cruise you'll discover the uncrowded dream spots of the nearby islands further north of Hurghada, while enjoy the confort of a modern yacht.
Join us to explore the little islands of the Red Sea. Depending on the wind conditions, we will choose daily the best islands and lagoons. Almost every day we will move to a different location, with one downwind trip also available.
All docks of the boats are available at all time, in case you prefer stay in and chill a little. After the afternoon kite session, we will have dinner and relax and have fun and sleep in the night.
If you don't know how to kitesurf, you can learn during the kite safari, with one of our qualified instructors. There are also extra activities available, like diving, snorkeling and wakeboarding (upon request).
This trip is perfect for solo travellers, couple and small groups.
For groups of up to 16 guests, private charters with the smaller "Sea King" are possible (9000€)
For groups of up to 24 guests, private charters with "Vita Xplorer" are possible (16000€)
The (Sample) Intinerary
SATURDAY – DAY 0
- We pick you up at Hurghada airport and drive you to the Boat, just 5 minutes away at Hurghada new marina. Our crew will welcome you and give you all the advice you’ll need for the coming week. You will be sleeping on the boat the first night, to be ready to depart on Sunday early morning. In the event of an early arrival on Friday you can ride with our team at some of the local spots and overnight in a hotel (on request).
SUNDAY – DAY 1
- Depart to the north of the Red Sea. After a 3 hours trip we reach our first spot for a warm up session. A huge lagoon with crystal clean and shallow flatwater. Here the adventure begins. Secluded beach with a great atmosphere, far away from the crowded coasts and cities.
- We will discover an authentic coralline’s island with several lagoons and flat water close to the shore. A decent swell also builds up outside the coral reef. During your cruise you will surely come across many different types of wildlife. After the sunset cession our crew may teach you how to catch Calamari! As we wait for our meal to be prepared you can check out the videos and pictures from the day’s session on our screens.
- Time to make way to our ultimate extreme spot! During the northern-most part of our safari we’ll travel between the islands to be the perfect side shore wind. Why not take a look under your board? The water here is so clear that you’ll easily see the dolphins as they glide through the water. A really unspoilt area and a great place to take advantage of our kayaks and snorkeling equipment to explore the colorful coral below the surface. With no man made light pollution the stars here are bright and plentiful. Enjoy this spectacle with drinks on the deck.
- After another fantastic breakfast we are ready for a giant 6 km downwind ride to our next spot! The boat and our rescue team will follow us to give us that extra aspect of safety. Starting with flat water, we’ll head outside to catch some serious swell. It’s time to try some big carving and high jumps. We’ll finish the day’s session back on the second day spot. This is a great chance to explore the lagoons you missed last time as the area is very large.
- Early morning departure to our final spot, an inland lagoon. This amazing area gives you the option to kite on flat water or head out to sea to catch some waves. After the session it’s time to enjoy nice aperitif on the lounge deck.
FRIDAY DAY 6
- Early morning ride on the island lagoon. A good chance for a final picture session. We enjoy a hearty lunch before heading back to Hurghada. Still have energy for more fun? We’ll head out for a night in one of the area’s most popular beach nightclubs. Then you will have a last night sleep on the boat
SATURDAY DAY 7
Morning breakfast and it is time to pack! Check out is at 11am, the boat needs infact to be cleaned and refilled for a new trip!
Depending on the cruise date and on the number of guests, there are different boats used, usually the Vita Xplorer, during the winter season usually Sea King. Vita Xplorer: Accommodations 24 guests (+crew): 10 twin bed cabins and one queen size cabin. All cabins with air condition, mini bar and ensuite bathroom. Spacious air conditioned salon with TV corner (DVD,Video/TV and sound system). Main salon with dining area at the main deck. Spacious upper deck with music system and chill out area. Second saloon with TV and DVD corner and inside chill out area. Solarium. Sea King: Accommodates 16 guests (+crew): 1 triple bed and 3 twin bed cabins at the lower deck. All cabins with air condition, mini bar and ensuite bathroom. Spacious air conditioned salon with TV corner (DVD,Video/TV and sound system) and dining area at the main deck. Please note that in the unlikely case that we get far less bookings then expected for a specific date, we might have to switch to a smaller boat than planned.
Your Host: Roberto
Roberto is your host for this cruises and will take care of everything during your trip. Furthermore the host knows everything about this trip and will provide you will all information needed.