Punta Chame is a brilliant location with consistent wind. It is perfect for any level of kitesurfer due to the huge beach where we teach beginner lessons. For more advanced riders there is a whole range of alternative spots you can also kitesurf to. Within the season from December to April, you can expect (almost) daily wind, typically around 15 - 25 knots (typical kite sizes: 8 - 12m)
We are positioned at the edge of a local fishing village.
Our guesthouse offers a range of accommodation including bungalows, private rooms, dorms and tents. We are located right on the beachfront with a swimming pool and patio to relax on after an epic kitesurfing session!
We provide rental equipment and qualified lessons for:
- kitesurfing downwinder tours
- boat & fishing trips
- stand up paddle boards
- Airport to Guest House / Guest House to Airport $80 + $10 for each additional person in group.
- Panama City to Guest House / Guest House to Panama City $70 + $10 for each additional person
- Local Bus in Panama City Albrock Bus terminal to Chame $2, then Change bus at Chame turn off to get local bus into Punta Chame $2
- It all began back in 2014 with our first kitesurfing cruises in The San Blas Islands, Panama. Since then we have been working hard to discover new locations around the world. After running several trial cruises in different locations we found a perfect mix of sailing, adventure and kiting! We now offer cruises in Egypt, Greece, Sardina & Corsica, the Grenadines and Los Roques!
- To give you the best experience possible we have a kitesurfing guesthouse in Panama, Punta Chame. Not only because it’s an awesome kitesurfing location but we also need a place to base ourselves during the winter.
Our guesthouse is the perfect place to stay for kitesurf enthusiasts, as its located on the kite beach. Private bungalows, dorm beds & camping available. Breakfast included. Outside toilet and shower block. The indicated price for a 7 day stay is in our dorm. For shorter / longer stays and other room types please send a request.
Your Host: Brendan
Brendan is your host for this accommodation and will take care of everything during your trip. Furthermore the host knows everything about this trip and will provide you will all information needed.