The Spots: Anse Vata bay: the paradise for foilers in a beautiful lagoon with islets Meridien Spot: THE Spot for the advanced rider: beautiful and ideally positioned for high jumps and tricks! A must see if you don't ride it! Aquareve, just beside, great for intermediate, foilers and wave riders! Still shallow blue water Ilot Maitre, accessible by taxi boat, this is a great spot for beginners, but also for all type of kitesurfer, inside the islet lagoon, you can navigate all day long without being bored of the landscape! Goeland Islet: crazy small lagoon with pure and pristine blue water, by taxi-boat on a half day or day trip! The wind is here 10 months per year, just avoid March (rainy) and June (no wind) The water is from 22deg from July to Sept, to 24 or more from october to May ! I recommend a 9sqm kite for 80% of the season, and a 12sqm for 20% (July/August). A 2mm short wetsuit is recommended in July and August
Wold class kitesurf sport at a walking distance in a nice beautiful bay with a French food and wine! What else!
Welcome to the only French island in the region! French food and wine are extensively imported here !
- No need of a car: Everything around can be done by walking: sea front, beaches, snorkeling, restaurants, bars, errands, shopping, bakery, paddle boarding, kayaking, windsurfing, kiteboarding, wakeboarding
- Sea Front: You can lay down at the Anse Vata bay beaches, the lagoon and his sun are just a few meters away from the condo! If you are early you can spot turtles!
- Going out: You are also a few meters away from many hotels (you can drink/eat there), restaurants, famous bars and night clubs,
- Attractions: Aquarium, Taxi boats to islets Duck islet (Îlot Canard) (accessible by paddle and kayak), Maître Islet (îlot Maître) Kitesurf here, Amédée lighthouse islet pickup station, revolving restaurant, Anse Vata craft market, Paddle Boarding Kayaking Windsurfing Wakeboarding Kitesurfing, Horses races field at the corner (open for races from March to Oct), Ouen Toro viewpoint ... so much to do here !
- Shops: nice french bakery, gaz station, mini grocery stores and a clinic at the corner, and of course plenty of different restaurants, bars and night clubs.
- Stores: There are many stores between the restaurants and bars, from latest trendy flip flops and swimwear to souvenirs and even highest fancy dresses and shirts.
- Sunset walk or run: You are also in a middle of a very long pathway (10 km) for walking or running along the most beautiful beaches!
There are many flights from NZ, AUS and France. Then take a Shuttle bus to Anse Vata (need to book in advance)
Our proposal for your stay
Arrival Day You will land in the morning, take the shuttle bus to Noumea, Anse Vata. After getting the flat keys you will have your first french meal in a restaurant and be ready to kite by 2pm until dawn !
Day 2 Wake up at 7am / Having a French breakfast / Be ready at 8am / Take your gears / Walk 8 min to the Meridien Spot / Set up your kite / Kitesurf from 9am to lunch time / have a french meal / Kitesurf again to 5/7pm
The other days repeat the same at Aquareve / repeat again but in Maitre Islet (but get a taxi boat at the bay)
Suite located the best area: ANSE VATA! Sunset, Beach&Sea unique view Pricing: the price for the accommodation is depending on the season 999€, 899€ or 799€ for 6 nights - independent of the number of guests (up to 4),, hence: - 999€ / 899€ / 799€ pp in case of one guest (or sometimes discounted to 589€) - 500€ / 450€ / 400€ pp in case of 2 guests - 250€ / 225€ / 200€ pp in case of 4 guests The displayed "from" price refers to a booking of 1 guests at the selected dates - more guests are then of course less expensive than displayed (you'll receive a customized offer)
Your Host: Phil
Phil is your host for this accommodation and will take care of everything during your trip. Furthermore the host knows everything about this trip and will provide you will all information needed.