There are plenty remote kitesurfing spots around Sardinia and Corsica that are only accessible by yacht with crystal clear waters, unspoilt sandy beaches, uninhabited islands and many sheltered anchorages. We haven't even mentioned the great wind yet! All of this makes a perfect kitesurfing cruise destination.
- DAY 1: Arrive to Marina di Portisco and board the boat in the afternoon, have a trip briefing, then set sail to our first kitesurfing spot for an evening session.
- DAY 2 - 7: Spend the next 5 days sailing, kitesurfing, stand up paddle boarding, snorkeling and relaxing. As well as evening bonfires on deserted beaches! Depending on the wind, we will have the chance on some days to go to local restaurants for lunch or dinner.
- DAY 8: Arrive back to Marina di Portisco and leave the boat in the morning.
- Destination: Sardinia & Corsica, Italy & France
- Starting: Marina di Portisco (near Olbia), Sardinia
- Private charters (up to 8 guests): price on request
- 7 nights accommodation in shared double cabins aboard our yacht
- 3 meals a day and drinking water
- daily coaching from a highly qualified instructor
- rescue cover
- use of snorkeling equipment
- use of stand up paddle boards
- end of trip video and photos
not included (optional, with surcharges):
- one to one kiteboarding lessons ($28 per hour in case of equipment rental)
- equipment rental (+ GBP200)
We may discover amazing spots with different conditions, from shallow flatwater spots to nice waves. Expect wind speeds between 15 - 35 knots, recommended kite sizes for medium-sized riders are 7-14m
All of our trips include coaching. The instructors on the trips are there to help you progress as much as possible throughout the week, wether it's learning your first transition, jump or unhooked tricks. Once you can ride safely by yourself and stay upwind, coaching is included for free. We only charge for beginner 1 - 1 lessons until you are safe to be in the water by yourself. The instructors will also provide free rescue cover from our safety boat.
You have non-kiters with you? No problem! There's enough to do for them as well (snorkeling, SUP,...)
The man behind this experience is Brendan Rider. An experienced kitesurfing instructor and sailor, he has made it his ambition to find new kitesurfing cruise locations around the world. The Rider Experience consists of a team of highly qualified skippers and instructors who will make sure that all of the trips are packed with adventure whilst being fun, safe and progressive kitesurf cruises.
We will be using a 48ft catamaran that is extremely spacious. It has 4 double cabins and a huge deck to chill out.
shared double cabins
Walking distance to spot
Walking distance to spot
Your Host: Brendan
Brendan is your host for this cruises and will take care of everything during your trip. Furthermore the host knows everything about this trip and will provide you will all information needed.